Botetourt Farmers Market is holding its Fourth Annual Kids’s Day Saturday, July 22 at the Daleville Town Center.
Take the kids and enjoy free activities on The Green from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. along with the regular fare offered by vendors at the market.
Grandpa Ike’s Donuts (costs vary) will be set up, as will Homestead Creamery Ice Cream ($3 per scoop).
A schedule of activities includes:
- Botetourt Volunteer Fire Department Engine 4 fire truck from 10 a.m.-12 noon
- Veggie Taste Test. Try something new, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Scavenger Hunt at the Market with prizes. Spin the Prize Wheel, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Tie-Dye your own bandana, 9 a.m.-11 a.m.
- Balloon Animals, 10 a.m.-12 noon
- Face Painting with Isha Devine, 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Demonstration by Floyd Ward School of Dance, 11:30 a.m.-12 noon.
• Create Your Own Pottery with Rebecca McKeever (small fee), 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Make your Own Necklace with M.A.D.E. Farms, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Free Gymnastics Class with Prestige Gymnastics
- Musical Petting Zoo with The Guitar Dojo, 9 a.m.-11 a.m.
- Coloring contest sponsored by Patrick Team Realtors, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Acoustic music from 9:30-11:30 a.m.
There will be a free hydration station donated by Tap House Restaurant and Patrick Team Realtors, and plenty of shade will be available.
No pets will be allowed.
The Botetourt Farmers Market is located at the Daleville Town Center at 90 Town Center, Daleville.
The Farmers Market is a 5013c organization whose mission is to offer locally produced foods and goods to the community, promote agritourism, and provide other farm-related educational and charitable activities to Botetourt County.
For additional information, contact Dayna Patrick, president, at 342-9600, or Kimberly Lunsford, secretary, at 556-2324.